Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Love you xxx

I made this two cards this morning. They are for the challenge from Less is more, they want to see hearts.

First I thought that i diddnt had some heart stamps so for the firstcard I made my own stamps with foam. I also made my own glitter embossingpowder. It is not so good to see on the photo but I embossed the darkest heart with glitterembossingpowder.

Want to make your own glitter embossingpowder? Take a look over here for a tutorial.


Later I found this litlle stamp with little hearts so I dicided to make a little card with it.
It messure's 4 by 4 inch.
I coloured with my Derwent pencils. And embossed the little hearts with clear embossingpowder. The little dots are with stickles.


Thanks for visiting my blog.

5 comments:

  1. Two super cards Sientje... making your own glitter embossing powder sounds very technical!
    Super job!
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fab cards, great colours and a fab technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super job! Very cute cards
    Thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both,especially the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gret cards, love the 2 hearts. Colour is fab.

    ReplyDelete