Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thank you

I made this card for 3 challenge's and it was actually inspired by an artikel in the new Do Craft Creativity magazine. O how I love that magazine.

The challenge's my card fit in are;

City Crafter Challenge blog, making a Thank You card,


Have you seen that little wooden heart? I bought yesterday a whole bunch of them and I'm so happy with it. They are so lovely tiny. This one i let it sparkle with glossy accents and sparklings.

Thanks for your visit and al the lovey comments on my other cards. The sun is already shinning here, but al that lovely comments let it sparkle.

18 comments:

  1. Wow wat een gaaf kaartje zeg en leuk he die hartjes van de xenos neem ik aan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!!! I love the way the tag has been cut ... the corrugated card ... just everything! Perfect! ... So glad you joined us this week at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful tag.. I just love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the interesting layers and great texture, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Pure GORGEOUSNESS! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lindo cartão...Já estou como sua seguidora!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my!! The details and texture in this card is stunning! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How pretty! Congrats on being a spotlight artist!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your style! The stitching, the cardboard, the butterfly, the heart-it works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wat maak jij gave kaarten! ik ga je volgen!

    ReplyDelete
  13. In general I am not very fond of scrap technique. It has too much details for my taste, but this one is great. The limited amount of details and colors, makes it exclusive and fine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful colour combo and beautiful combined with the elements. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful colour combo and put together so well, love all the elements. TFS

    ReplyDelete