Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Birthday wishes and some green cards

This first card was made for the challenge from CAS-ual Fridays The want you to add some colour on your  one layer cas-card. I've coloured with my Derwent coloursoft pencils.
This card is also for the challenge from Clean and Simple.


This two green cards are made a couple day's ago but i didnt had the time to post them earlyer. I realy love this way of making cards.


Cards like these are easy to make, fun, quick and the result is always great. And it is also a cheap way of card making. Unless you are like me, always wanted the newest stamps and inks.
The perfect cardmaking for they that don't have so much time. And for they that love to play with stamps, like me ;)


Thanks for your visit hope you've enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I see so fine cupcakes on your card - I love cupcakes and I made a cupcakecard for clean and simple, too

    Liebe Grüße Heidrun

    ReplyDelete