Sunday, July 17, 2011

"For I know.......

the plans I have for you" declares the Lord.

I made this card for the chalenge over at Christian Paper Crafts. Bible Verse Thursday The want you to make a project with this scripture 

Be of good courage, 
and he shall strengthen your heart, 
all ye that hope in the Lord. 
Psalm 31:24
 or a scripture of your choice with the word Hope in it.


This card is inspired by the sketch from Scrapdelight  Here is the sketch I've used


And here is a close up from the scripture i've used.
This is one of my favorite scriptures. Such a blessing knowing that God has a plan for us. A plan of hope.
This scripture give's me the strength to go on even when things are difficult to go through. I know wher my future is and thats what's giving me hope.


I hope you've enjoyd the time spend on my blog!

3 comments:

  1. So very pretty! Love the soft colors and the scripture. It's soft and soothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for participating in the Bible Verse Thursday Challenge. Your card is beautiful, I like the combination of green and white, and of course the scripture. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely delicate colours and images.

    ReplyDelete