Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Some new cards

I want to share some new cards with you.

The first card i made it for the challenge from CPS

This one for Taylored expressions



This for Cup Cake Challenge (the colours) and (the sketch) Sweet Sunday
I only used stamps for this one. And a piece of ribbon. The centre's are little rinstones.

This card is for the challenge from Clean and Simple I used the Hampstead papers from papermania


The last card i will show is for Cardpatterns I used some older paper from Cosmo Cricket i think it's Girl Friday. I will send thid card to a girl in my church. I have worked a while with her in childrenschurch and she is totaly in love with ladybugs.
So i think she will love this card.


Thanks for coming by!

4 comments:

  1. Lots of great cards!! Wonderful job with all the sketches!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cards! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketches, and great use of colour for the cupcake inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially like all the circles and the colors you used on the sssc70 sketch card :-)

    ReplyDelete