Monday, January 16, 2012

New cards

I've made two new cards my first card is inspired by three challenge's 

First challenge is the sketch from Unscripted Sketches
Second the technique challenge from Just Us Girls 
And th third challenge is from Less is More making an one layer card  with birds


I like the result, but I'm not so very pleased with the colours. Maybe it was better if I only used blue or only brown. What do you think?

My next card is inspired by the challenge from Case Study  


Thanks for your visit. Hope you like my cards. 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the dry-embossed background of your last card; it adds so much texture!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I'm honest Id have kept it monotone, but, ahving said that I still think it;s terrific

    Many thanks
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LIM card.
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. interesting stamp. I like the color. congratulates

      Delete
  5. Oooh I'm loving all the texture going on around here! What a gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete